Vegetable Fried Rice
1. Place self-venting bag of rice in the microwave with the proper side facing up (note printing on the bag).
2. Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
NOTE: Our self-venting bag will inflate — no need to punch holes in the bag.
CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT. USE CARE WHEN HANDLING HOT BAG OF FRIED RICE.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY, ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Preheat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a stove top pan on MEDIUM for 1 minute or until oil is hot.
2. Add fried rice and stir evenly.
3. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or until hot* stirring occasionally.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Cooked White Rice (water and rice), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Carrots, Edamame, Red Pepper, Egg (egg whites, whole eggs, non-gmo corn starch, xanthan gum, beta carotene), Onion, Rice Bran Oil, Onion Powder, Toasted Sesame Oil, Sugar, Rice Wine Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Lecithin.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, SOY.