Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Puncture 3-5 small holes into both sides of the bag of fried rice to vent steam and place directly into microwave.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Carefully flip the bag and heat 4 additional minutes or until hot*.
CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT. USE CARE WHEN HANDLING HOT BAG OF FRIED RICE.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY, ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a stove top pan on MEDIUM for 1 minute or until oil is hot.
2. Add fried rice and stir evenly.
3. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or until hot*, stirring occasionally.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Seasoned Rice (Long Grain White Rice, Whey, Hydrolyzed Soy/Corn Protein, Maltodextrin, Salt, Caramel [Color], Onion Powder, Soybean Oil, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide [Anti Caking Agent]), Carrots, Onions, Precooked Scrambled Eggs (Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Non Fat Milk, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Butter Flavor [Maltodextrin, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto And Turmeric (Added For Color)], Pepper), Red Bell Pepper, Green Peas.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY.