Family Size – Vegetable Fried Rice
1. Puncture 3-5 small holes into both sides of the bag of fried rice to vent steam and place directly into the microwave.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Carefully flip the bag and heat 4 additional minutes or unitl hot*.
CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT. USE CARE WHEN HANDLING HOT BAG OF FRIED RICE.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY, ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Preheat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a stove top pan on MEDIUM for 1 minute or until oil is hot.
2. Add fried rice and stir evenly.
3. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or until hot*, stirring occassionally. *Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds.
These instructions are guidelines only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Cooked White Rice, Seasoning (Whey powder, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Salt, Caramel Color, Onion Powder, Silicon Dioxide [Anti-Caking Agent], Canola Oil), Carrots, Edamame, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Scrambled Eggs (Whole Eggs, Non-Fat Milk, Corn Starch, Citric Acid), Toasted Sesame Oil.
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY.