Family Size – Sweet & Sour Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Thaw sauce pouches in a bowl of warm water.
3. Open bag of tempura chicken and empty into an oven-safe container.
4. Bake uncovered for 17-19 minutes.
5. Open bags of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken.
6. Bake for 2-3 additional minutes or until hot**.
1. Place bag of sauce in a bowl of warm water to
2. Open bag of chicken and empty into a microwave-safe container.
3. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered for 3 minutes.
4. Open bag of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken. Heat for 2 additional minutes or until hot**.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY,
ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Place bag of sauce in a bowl of warm water to thaw.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil and chicken to skillet or wok. Heat on MEDIUM for 2 minutes.
3. Cover and cook for 6 additional minutes with occasional stirring.
4. Open bag of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken and heat 2 additional minutes or until hot*
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Tempura chicken: chicken breast meat, water, cornstarch, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). contains less than 2% of dextrin, egg whites, egg yolks, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), modified potato starch, nonfat dry milk, rice flour, salt, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum. cooked in vegetable oil. sweet & sour sauce: water, sugar, distilled vinegar, corn starch, contains 2% or less of: cultured dextrose, xanthan gum, beet juice (color), salt, oleoresin paprika (color).
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, WHEAT.