Family Size – Crispy Honey Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Thaw sauce pouches in a bowl of warm water.
3. Open bag of tempura chicken and empty into an oven-safe container.
4. Bake uncovered for 17-19 minutes.
5. Open bags of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken.
6. Bake for 2-3 additional minutes or until hot**.
1. Place bag of sauce in a bowl of warm water to
2. Open bag of chicken and empty into a microwave-safe container.
3. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered for 3 minutes.
4. Open bag of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken. Heat for 2 additional minutes or until hot**.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY,
ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Place bag of sauce in a bowl of warm water to thaw.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil and chicken to skillet or wok. Heat on MEDIUM for 2 minutes.
3. Cover and cook for 6 additional minutes with occasional stirring.
4. Open bag of sauce. Stir in sauce with chicken and heat 2 additional minutes or until hot*
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Chicken: chicken breast meat, water, cornstarch, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). contains less than 2% of dextrin, egg whites, egg yolks, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), modified potato starch, nonfat dry milk, rice flour, salt, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum. cooked in vegetable oil. Honey Sauce: sugar, water, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), honey, brown sugar, canola oil, dextrose, modified corn starch, apple cider vinegar, ginger puree (ginger, water, citric acid), sweet chili flakes, salt.
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.