BBQ Pork Fried Rice
1. Place self-venting bag of rice in the microwave with the proper side facing up (note printing on the bag).
2. Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes or until hot
NOTE: Our self-venting bag will inflate — no need to punch holes in the bag.
CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT. USE CARE WHEN HANDLING HOT BAG OF FRIED RICE.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY, ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Preheat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a stove top pan on MEDIUM for 1 minute or until oil is hot.
2. Add fried rice and stir evenly.
3. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or until hot* stirring occasionally.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Seasoned Cooked Rice (White Rice [Water, Rice], Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Rice Bran Oil, Onion Powder, Toasted Sesame Oil, Sugar, Rice Wine Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Lecithin), Vegetables (Onions, Green Peas), Pork (Pork, Sugar, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol], Contains Less Than 2% Of Beet Powder [Color], Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Celery Juice Powder, Rice Starch, Rice Vinegar [Reduced To 5% Acidity], Grain Alcohol), Egg (Egg Whites, Whole Eggs, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Beta Carotene).
CONTAINS: EGG, SESAME, SOY, WHEAT.