Chicken Fried Rice
1. Puncture 3-5 small holes into both sides of the bag of fried rice to vent steam and place directly into microwave.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Carefully flip the bag and heat 4 additional minutes or until hot*.
CAUTION: CONTENTS ARE HOT. USE CARE WHEN HANDLING HOT BAG OF FRIED RICE.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY, ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
1. Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a stove top pan on MEDIUM for 1 minute or until oil is hot.
2. Add fried rice and stir evenly.
3. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 7 minutes or until hot*, stirring occasionally.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
Cooked Rice, Cooked Seasoned Chicken White Meat (Chicken Breast Meat With Rib Meat, Chicken Broth, Less Than 2% of: Potato Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Torula Yeast), Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness]), Onions, Carrots, Scrambled Eggs (Whole Eggs, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid), Green Peas, Red Bell Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% of Each of the Following: Sugar, Corn Oil, Sesame Oil.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY.