Beef & Broccoli
1. Place SAUCE pouch in a bowl of warm water to thaw.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil to skillet or wok and heat on MEDIUM until hot.
3. Open bags of beef and broccoli and empty into a skillet or wok. Cover and heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Open SAUCE pouch. Stir in sauce and heat uncovered for 2 additional minutes or until hot**.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place bag of sauce in a bowl with warm water to thaw.
3. Open bags of beef and broccoli and empty into an oven safe container.
4. Open bag of sauce. Pour sauce over beef and broccoli and stir to coat.
5. Cover container tightly with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot*.
1. Place bag of sauce in a bowl with warm water to thaw.
2. Open bags of beef and broccoli and empty into a microwave safe container.
3. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered for 3 minutes.
4. Open bag of sauce. Stir in sauce and heat for 3 additional minutes or until hot*.
NOTE: MICROWAVE OPERATING AT 1200 WATTS. MICROWAVES MAY VARY,
ADJUST COOK TIMES TO INDIVIDUAL MICROWAVE.
*Internal temperature should be 165°F for at least 15 seconds. These instructions are guidelines
only since individual cooking equipment vary in temperature.
VEGETABLES: Broccoli. Sauce: Water, Sugar, Hoisin Sauce (Sugar, Water, Soybeans, Salt, Modified Corn Starch , Wheat Flour, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Acetic Acid, Spices), Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Corn Starch, Oyster Sauce [Wtaer, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives (Oyster, Water, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Caramel Color)], Garlic, Guajillo Pepper, Cultures Dextrose, Sesame Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Black Pepper, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Red Pepper, Citric Acid. Beef, Water & Binder Product: Beef, Water, Rice Vinegar, Rice Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Black Pepper, Ground Coriander, Rice Starch, Sake, Sea Salt, Sodium Bicaronate, Soy Sauce, Tapioca Starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.